Global Leader Development Programme – Quality Management (f/m/x)
BMW Motoren GmbH, Steyr
What awaits you:
- Supported by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from various stations within the plant and network with a strong focus on production processes, product quality and project management.
- You will be leading optimisation projects for operational and administrative plant processes.
- Within your role you are expected to develop and support innovative solutions for the engine production area (and potentially within our e-mobility production network).
- To achieve this, it is required to apply technical knowledge for proactive quality results as well as state-of-the-art analysation and optimisation tools.
- With your experience in the network and your educational background you should create transparency for the future regarding organizational requirements.
- To get to the necessary results it will be necessary to take part in relevant decision-making processes by presenting outcomes and results.
- To achieve all this, you can expect to be part of an experienced and passionate operations team within the production area which you should join in an active way.
Starting on 1st April 2021, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
You should have:
- A university degree with the focus on mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and process engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- A structured approach to complex projects and operational questions.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
- Ideally some experience of studying, working or travelling abroad or a track record of participating in extracurricular activities in English.
Gross salary: EUR 4.060,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depentding on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for Quality Management and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
We look forward to your application. The application period ends on 31.01.2021.