Global Leader Development Programme – E-Mobility (f/m/x)
BMW Motoren GmbH, Steyr
What awaits you:
- Your passion for innovative electro-mechanical solutions will contribute significantly to the development of electric motors for premium battery driven electric vehicles.
- It will be your responsibility to manage external partners and accompany them in component development in parallel to your own engineering developments.
- Supported by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from various stations with a strong focus on development process, project management and product quality.
- Subsequently, you will gain unique insights and tailored on the job training allowing you to grow with your tasks.
- In doing so, you will have the chance to increase your level of responsibility and contribute to the future of mobility.
- To give you the full picture, you will explore new work areas in an international context, growing your own invaluable network of global contacts.
Starting on 1st April 2021, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
You should have:
- A university degree with the focus on mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and process engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- A structured approach to complex projects and operational questions.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
- Ideally some experience of studying, working or travelling abroad or a track record of participating in extracurricular activities in English.
Gross salary: EUR 4.060,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depentding on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for Quality Management and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
We look forward to your application. The application period ends on 31.01.2021.