Global Leader Development Programme – Data Engineering in Quality Management (f/m/x).
BMW Motoren GmbH, Steyr
What awaits you:
- Enhancement of the BMW-quality-management-system (ISO9001).
- Impelementation of quality-tools and -methods (e.g. six sigma).
- Using state-of-the-art tools to connect and transform large amounts of data into insights.
- Engineering of modern machine learning pipelines and workflows with Python.
- Taking part in relevant decision making processes by visualizing and presenting outcomes.
- Active participation to turn BMW's manufacturing into a datadriven business.
- Being part of an innovative, interdisciplinary team.
Starting on 1st April 2021, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
You should have:
- An above-average university degree with the focus on operation management, informatics, software engineering, industrial engineering, physics, mathematics or similar disciplines.
- Experience with modern software development pratices (CI/CD pipelines) as well as machine learning tools and libraries (e.g. Python, scikit-learn).
- Basic knowledge of container technologies (e.g. Docker) and database systems (e.g. SQL)
- Fluency in German and English.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
Gross salary: EUR 4.060,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depentding on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for data engineering and Quality Management and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
We look forward to your application. The application period ends on 31.01.2021.