Planning Specialist Service reUp Parts (m/f/d)
Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG, Bezirk Schwaz
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- You independently carry out the production and procurement planning for all reUp parts in service - that means develop and maintain OSP (Outside Processing) – method to capture all reUp parts planning activities for internal & external remanufacturing workshops.
- Production planning for reUp parts considering core return flow. Define necessary core return volumes to meet planning targets. Support ramp up of new reUp parts including components for replacement. Proactive planning of replacement components for our current & future reUp parts.
- You are also responsible for the determination and commissioning of quantities and dates for procurement orders.
- Inventory and availability controlling are significantly supported by you.
- You actively manage suppliers in terms of delivery performance, forecasting and inventory levels.
- Obtain information about delivery dates of missing parts and make them available for the respective specialist department, including initiation of measures for timely availability.
- Close cooperation with sourcing, internal and outside vendors, master planning, production for overhauled engines and service product management.
- Develop KPI dashboards to ensure reUp parts availability. Integrate reUp into global Sales & Ops Planning systems
- Technical or logistical education (HTL, FH) or similar ideally, first work experience in the production-related area preferred
- Good IT knowledge (ERP-Oracle, MS Excel)
- Fluent in German & English
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.682,54 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.