Internship - Engineering Project Management Office (m/f/d) - at least 6 months
Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG, Bezirk Schwaz
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Collection, analysis and evaluation of potential cost reduction or value creation projects while communicating strongly with various stakeholders in different departments.
- Update and improve currently used project management tools
- Program ownership and execution of defined VCP projects
- Single point of contact in Jenbach for assigned VCP projects.
- Manage idea evaluation and Kick off process.
- Evaluation of idea versus deliverables for kick-off (assessments)
- Set-up project management baseline & requirements for execution
- Schedule and manage kick-off meetings & reviews for execution
- Support Engineering Project owners, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Logistics and Supplier quality to ensure cut in and execution to plan.
- Drive regular cross functional reviews on all projects, record progress versus plan and drive action item completion and prepare tracking and metrics related to performance.
- Update project information as one pager, timeline, business case in the project management tool
- Provide sourcing input and design to cost support of new development projects as needed
- Study in a technical and/or economical field (ongoing or finished)
- Good Project Management, analytical and leadership skills
- You like working in an international and dynamic team
- Affinity for technical and commercial topics to optimize products and processes
- Business fluent in German and English language (verbally and written)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex (technical and organizational) situations and concepts
- Independent, proactive and flexible working approach
- Beneficial: experience in Engineering, finance area or similar jobs
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.101,04 gross per month (x 14).