Internship Global Media Partnerships
Red Bull, Salzburg-Umgebung
Our Partner Services Department is looking for motivated intern for 6 months starting January 2021.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- CONTENT DISTRIBUTION
In this internship you will get to support the Partner Servicing teams in all relevant areas to get a comprehensive overview on the various tasks and systems on content distribution to third party platforms. Your tasks include support with legal checks, creation of asset lists, handling meta data and contract handling as well as data management in various tools.
- BROADCASTER SERVICING
You will get the opportunity to closely work with broadcasters for our live and on demand content with responsibility to deliver content worldwide. You will support our deliveries team to secure an impeccable service to our TV partners. You will also take a deeper dive into all other deliveries including curating of all required metadata for the client.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Experience in the field of content management a plus
- High affinity to all kinds of digital media & the Red Bull Brand
- Collaborative and a team player but also take initiative.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, structured thinker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organizational skills and problem-solving abilities with a dynamic and pragmatic approach to deal with various tasks and challenges
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a Focus in Powerpoint and Excel
- Editorial background is a plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or studies in the fields of Media, Communications, Economics or IT
- Fluent in English, both oral and written plus a second language
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.714 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.