Full-stack Web Developer (m/w/x) - Remote
Talto - Talents of Tomorrow, Österreich
Here at Talto we use cutting-edge technology and data-science to build Europe's smartest career platform. Our web platform is used by thousands of students/young talents and more than 60 high-profile customers every day. As a team member you will contribute to our backend written in Kotlin (Ktor, MongoDB) and our frontend written in KotlinJS and TypeScript.
Your role in the team
- As part of our development team you will contribute to the further development of our platform by implementing new features for the users, maintaining it, and improving performance and usability
- Together with your colleagues you will make decisions about the technical architecture and create new concepts
- You'll take part in our remote Kanban development process with daily contact to our highly-motivated dev team
- You'll implement innovative ideas and realize high-quality UI/UX designs
- You'll use cutting-edge Kotlin and Typescript and the latest web platform features to improve our platform
- Profound understanding of basic web development technologies like HTML, CSS/SCSS
- Experience with React or any other modern UI framework
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as team spirit, motivation and initiative
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to learn new things and to constantly develop yourself
- Possibility to use latest tech to help shape a platform used by thousands of users a day
- A dynamic team with start-up spirit :)
- Ability to work from everywhere with flexible working hours
- Exchange of know-how within the team: processes, recommender systems, design, frontend, backend, databases
- A MacBook Pro as a working device
- If needed, a workplace in the heart of Graz or Vienna
Join our team!
Submit your CV (English or German) and if available: Work Portfolio, GitHub, LinkedIn via email.
We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible. We are very much looking forward to receiving your application.
Need more details? Just drop me a line.