Master Thesis: Modelling and simulation of HV circuit architectures in electric commercial vehicle
AVL List GmbH, Steyr
Within the thesis, in a first step a suitable environment for carrying out a HV simulation shall be identified. In a next step suitable component-models for simulation of vehicle electrical systems shall be designed, which can be used in different basis powertrain architectures for the simulation in a further step. Finally in minimum one selected powertrain architecture shall be electrically analyzed under different load conditions and its behavior shall be described.
- Literature & market research with focus on HV simulation of commercial vehicle electrical systems
- Identification of a suitable simulation environment for HV simulation
- Creation of component models for the later architecture simulation
- Design and simulation of selected powertrain architectures
- Documentation of results
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics
- Experience in electronics and simulation methodology is highly appreciated
- Language: English or German
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country
citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.