Bachelor/Master Thesis: “Combined Simulation of Electrical and Ageing Behavior of Li-Ion Automotive Batteries”
Virtual Vehicle Research GmbH, Graz
In the field of E-mobility and hybrid technology, exact simulation and prediction of lithium-ion cell behavior is paramount. During a comprehensive ageing experiment a large number of measurements was conducted, and models derived.
Within this thesis, a composite model of quasi-stationary and dynamic behavior, as well as long term ageing behavior shall be devised utilizing the measurements at hand and (possibly) based on pre-existing models.
- Familiarize with Li-Ion battery systems
- Research Literature and existing models
- Design/Implement the system in Matlab Simulink or Python
- Validate approach using available data
- Information & Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Science, or similar
- Experience in Matlab Simulink and/or Python
- Initiative, independent work in subtasks
- Collaboration and contribution in a dedicated, dynamic team
- Interesting work in an international research center
- Paid Thesis
- Mentoring program for new employees
- Diverse sports and health activities regularly
- Corporate Events
For technical questions, please contact
Matthias K. Scharrer,
APPLY NOW and JOIN OUR TEAM!