Internship Global Talent Management
Red Bull, Salzburg-Umgebung
This role offers hands-on experience, exposure and the opportunity to grow and develop across a breadth of Talent Management topics. The core focuses of the internship include supporting global Employee Engagement, Employer Branding and the global Graduate Programme.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Employer Branding
In this internship you will work closely with cross-functional teams to create documentation and ensure consistency and quality of all visible elements of our career-related redbull.com websites. Your excellent attention to detail, organizational ability and tech savvy will help maintain and further develop our online tools.
- Employee Engagement
You’ll take part in a research project focused on new and best-in-class Employee Engagement practices. Your educational background in Organizational or Business Psychology, as well as excellent communication and project management skills, will help shape the future of Employee Engagement at Red Bull.
- Global Graduate Programme
Here you will support the team during the annual cycle by updating our Global Graduate Data. You will also engage in research and identify new and market-relevant approaches to attract Grad talent in the relevant countries.
- Talent Management Materials and Assets
An opportunity to build an understanding of our global Talent Management landscape, you’ll be responsible for updating global training materials and resources, as well as databases, to current templates and branding.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- that matter most for this role:
- Proven prioritization and project management skills
- Strong goal and results orientation in a fast-paced environment
- Natural organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to use judgment and initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player with a self-motivated, ‘can do’ working style
- Working towards completion of a degree in Organizational/Business Psychology, Organizational Development or HR is preferred
- Fluent in English; German language is an advantage
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1714 gross per month.