Program Manager (m/f/x)
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Graz
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Manage program and project teams across IT and business, coordinate and delegate cross-department initiatives
- Drive prioritization across departments, programs and initiatives
- Assess program performance, introduce and track KPIs
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and communication up to C-level
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers, Development Directors, and Business Analysts
- Master's degree in IT, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position (preferably in the IT space and within an international environment)
- Thorough understanding of change and program management techniques, experience introducing programs within an agile environment
- Good understanding of (agile) software development processes
- Self-starter, working independently and comfortable in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint; good working knowledge of JIRA is a strong advantage
- High level of proficiency in English (C1), German is an advantage
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 65,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH Dietrich-Keller-Straße 24 8074 Raaba-Grambach www.dynatrace.com