Intern Data Engineering (m/f/d)
e-quadrat Communications GmbH, Wien
Our business areas also incorporate media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising. Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Integration of data from various resources
- Preparation of reports and queries
- Implementation of ETL processes to prepare analyses for data warehouses
- Passionate for teamwork within an agile environment (SCRUM)
Your skills & experience
- Studies in one of the fields: Informatics or business information systems
- Good knowledge in the development of relational databases
- Good programming skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
You'll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
́Cos we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value. We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
- Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take-over bid)
- Salary: € 1.567,10 gross/month
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).