Internship Media Insights
Red Bull, Salzburg-Umgebung
Areas that play to your strengths
- Media Insights Team
The major focus of our team is to develop data intelligence in support of our Communication departments both globally and within our country subsidiaries. Therefore, the team is responsible for measuring the performance of all things Red Bull across all third-party media (web, TV, print & earned social coverage). To do so, the team must produce high-quality analysis of the collected data from which actionable insights can be derived, which you’ll support with.
- Analytics & Reporting
You’ll actively contribute to our global media monitoring and measurement efforts. You’ll support your colleagues on two data-driven communication projects that are currently in-progress. Additionally, you’ll assist in gathering both internal and external data to provide colleagues around the world with actionable insights. You’ll learn to use a variety of media monitoring and social listening tools and gain an understanding of how these can be used the planning and evaluation of projects and events.
- Deep dive into numbers
You’ll produce regular and ad-hoc top-level reporting, as well as more concise deep-dive analysis. You’ll share those insights with the Communication and Analytics teams, informing key stakeholders about Red Bull’s performance across various media types. During your internship, you’ll be shown the ropes of media insights within a rapidly growing and ever-changing industry.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Excellent data manipulation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to spot trends and drive insights forward
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ideally familiar with media analytics platforms such as LexisNexis, Talkwalker, Meltwater, Sprinklr, etc.
- Strong eye for detail & appreciation for data
- A strong interest and knowledge of media
- Final stages of Bachelor’s Degree (or Masters) in Social Sciences, Communication, Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.714 gross per month.