Java Software Developer (m/f)
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Graz
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are:
Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide. Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly. What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Develop the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Depending on your preference specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend
- Design and implement new features
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with Java development (ideally)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.