Master thesis: Simulation of electric vehicle wireless charging in electrified road
AVL List GmbH, Graz
Through the shift in the automobile industry to electrified powertrains, the demand for fast and innovative charging solutions is steadily growing. Currently, resonant coupling of wireless charging can be achieved in static conditions and is commercially available. On the other hand, wireless charging roads are still in a very early development phase and need to be further studied.
- Literature study
- Electromagnetic simulation of wireless power transfer system in dynamic conditions
- Study of efficiency and electric field emissions
- Analysis of wireless charging system interaction with HV system of the vehicle
- Reporting and summarizing the methodology
- Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in electric circuit simulation and electronics is appreciated
- Language: English or German
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.