EMC modelling and simulation of HV wiring harness in electric vehicle
AVL List GmbH, Graz
- Literature study
- EMC simulation of different HV harness architectures
- Study of cost and electric field emissions from HV cables, including charging architecture
- Geometry optimization of cable layout
- Reporting and summarizing the methodology
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in electric motors is appreciated
- Language: English or German
- The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.
MSc. Inigo Garcia de Madinabeitia Merino
Simulation Engineer e-Drive
Tel.: +43 316 787 3997