Advance sandwich layer materials modeling for application in electric vehicle
AVL List GmbH, Graz
- Literature study
- Study and application of material model in a nonlinear FEM model
- Calculation of properties like frequency / amplitude dependency
- Application of damping materials in the FEM model in the Chevrolet Volt EDU
- Ccomparison to measurement and validation
- Summary of the methodology
- Field(s) of study: mechanical engineering, technical physics
- Experience in dynamic and vibration (vibro-acoustics), is appreciated
- Language: English or German
- Finite Element Software Basic Knowledge
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.