European Tour Manager - Summer 2020
AESU World Travel, Baltimore
AESU World Travel, a well-established US tour operator since 1977, is currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic tour managers to escort our clients throughout Europe. Our trips are designed for recent college graduates and young alumni aged 20-30. As an AESU Tour Director you will be responsible for all organizational aspects of the trip and act as the go-to person for all members of your group.
- have a record of success in the travel or hospitality industry, or similar experience in a customer service-related field
- be completely fluent in English, plus a minimum of 1-2 other European languages (Italian, French, German...)
- be able to communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds, and be a creative problem-solver
- have travel experience in Western Europe, and a working knowledge of its history
- be proficient with email, the internet, Microsoft Word and Excel, and basic accounting skills
- have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- have a sense of humor and a passion for travel
- be available in May and June (flexible)
- Employment is on a tour-by-tour basis after successful completion of our 3-day training seminar. Payment consists of base salary of 85 Euros per day plus commissions and gratuities.
- Transportation to and from tour locations and all lodging and transportation provided during the tour
- the chance to work with a fun team where people support each other
- the opportunity to make your passion for travelling a profession
- See www.aesu.com for sample itineraries and more information.
Application by EMAIL only. Please send your resume and cover letter, including a recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org.