Global Leader Development Programme – Engine Electronics and Functional Development (f/m/x)
BMW Motoren GmbH, Steyr
As a programme participant in this field, you will become part of an experienced and passionate development team for engine control unit, sensors and actuators.
What awaits you?
- Your passion for innovative mechatronic solutions will contribute significantly to both functional development and software implementation.
- It will be your responsibility to manage external partners and accompany them in component development.
- Supported by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from various stations with a strong focus on development process, project management and product quality.
- Subsequently, you will gain unique insights and tailored on the job training allowing you to grow with your tasks.
- In doing so, you will have the chance to increase your level of responsibility and contribute to the future of mobility.
- To give you the full picture, you will explore new work areas in an international context, growing your own invaluable network of global contacts.
Starting on 1st April 2020, this 18-months opportunity is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment and a guaranteed position at BMW Group Plant Steyr afterwards. You will work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts.
You should have:
- An above-average university degree with the focus on mechatronics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, physics or similar disciplines.
- At least six months and a maximum of three years of relevant practical experience preferably in the automotive environment through study-related activities or professional experience.
- At least four months of experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Drive, determination and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- A passion for innovative solutions that will shape the vehicles of the future.
Gross salary: EUR 3.711,63 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you have a passion for Diesel Engine Development and would welcome the opportunity to take over new responsibilities, the Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
We look forward to your application. The application period ends on 29th March 2020.
Please note: As part of the selection process for the GLDP, you may be invited to an online assessment. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage www.bmw-werk-steyr.at/karriere or www.bmwgroup.com/gldp