Master thesis: Modelling and simulation of HV circuit architecture in electric vehicle
AVL List GmbH, Graz
Through the shift in the automobile industry to electrified powertrains, the demand for electric drive (e-drive) systems is booming. Stability and robustness must be guaranteed in the HV circuit, including interactions between electric machine, inverter, battery and auxiliaries. Highly integrated vehicle architectures with, for example, 2 inverters and 2 machines, shall operate avoiding system electric resonances and control instability.
- Literature study
- Electric circuit simulation of different HV architectures
- Study of system resonances under extreme load cases
- Analysis of resonance effect on component lifetime
- Optimization of system components regarding performance and lifetime
- Reporting and summarizing the methodology
- Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in electric circuit simulation and electronics is appreciated
- Language: English or German
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.