Master thesis: EMC modelling and simulation of HV wiring harness in electric vehicle
AVL List GmbH, Graz
Through the shift in the automobile industry to electrified powertrains, the demand for electric drive (e-drive) systems is booming. Modularity of HV architectures requires cost and complexity minimization. Additionally, electric field emissions to passengers, sensors and other vehicles must be avoided.
- Literature study
- EMC simulation of different HV harness architectures
- Study of cost and electric field emissions from HV cables, including charging architecture
- Geometry optimization of cable layout
- Reporting and summarizing the methodology
- Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in electric circuit simulation and electronics is appreciated
- Language: English or German
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.