UX/UI Designer (f/m)
Parkside Informationstechnologie GmbH, Graz
As a UX/UI Designer at Parkside, you play a major role in conceptualizing the user experience and design of our challenging projects. Your mission will be to improve the user experience for users on the web, iOS, and Android. You will be working closely together with our experienced team of developers to bring our clients’ products to the next level
- You create user experiences that clearly communicate our UX strategy and fulfill the business and user requirements
- You work with customers and internal stakeholders on design concepts
- You create personas, wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, style guides, design libraries, etc.
- You are actively involved in user research and usability tests
- You present and argue design decisions both to the customer and to the project leads
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant professional experience or educational background in the field of UX design, information design, interaction design, etc. as well as first experiences in internships
- A strong foundation in typography, composition, visual systems, interaction design, visual design, and design processes
- Knowledge of a variety of design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator, etc.
- Nice to have: front-end-development skills like CSS, prototyping, component libraries, material design, Bootstrap, etc.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Conscientious and organized working style as well as initiative
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to further hone your skills
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues, learn different UX/UI methods and processes and develop an eye for the big picture
- No monotony: you work on diverse and complex projects in different industries like EdTech, FinTech, AI, etc.
- Continuously improve your skills via the Parkside Academy and UX/design conferences (e.g. Awwwards Conference, World Usability Congress)
- Help with relocation: we’ll handle your work permit process (RWR card) and travel expenses as well as any questions you may have
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 2.600 to € 3.300– (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
Submit your resume, motivational letter and portfolio outlining your experience and qualifications here. We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.
Join our team!