(Junior) Java Developer (m/f) Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Österreich, Wien
- Work collaboratively with developers inside and outside of the team
- Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
- Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way
Are you addicted to the thrill of programming? You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? Your programming skills are top-notch and you have a knack for making the complex clear? Does curiosity feed your soul? Great! Then you could be the one that we are looking for.
In hard facts, what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed bachelor or master degree in computer science
- Knowledge in...
… Java, Spring Framework
… REST, HTTP, Microservices principles
… JPA, SQL
… Apache Kafka
- Nice to have any of the following...
… IntelliJ, Linux/Bash, MySQL/Oracle DB, Google Cloud Platform
- Last but not least: in order to communicate with our team members you should have full working proficiency in English. German would be a bonus
- Work hand-in-hand with our high-class international clients to apply the right solution
- Work alongside recognized experts and well educated teamplayers
- Principle of flat hierarchy and open door policy
- We value difference in our multicultural teams
- We boost and steer your career and knowledge with various advanced trainings
- We have flexible working arrangements
- Benefit from the support of a global organisation and network