- Develop and test systems in AWS
- Collaborate closely with leads and architects to ensure performance and security of the system
- Contribute to group wide best practices in coding, continuous integration etc.
- Ongoing studies in Software Development, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of Java
- Understanding of Spring Boot
- Understanding of SQL and PostgreSQL
- Team player, comfortable in working with colleagues across multiple locations
- Good knowledge of English
- Availability of around 20 hours/week (flexible working hours given)
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 5th time in a row 2023, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Since 2022 we have been officially recognized as family-friendly employer. In 2023 NXP Austria received the EqualitA award - the seal of quality for advancement of women in the workplace.