- Development and maintenance of IC qualification tests
- Debugging driver SW
- Design and debugging of burn-in boards
- Data analysis via MS Excel and generation of reports
- Documentation of your work
- Reliable support of the V&V team
- Solder tasks
- Ongoing studies in Information and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge in C, C++, Java or similar programming language
- Experience with measurement devices like multimeter and oscilloscope
- Knowledge of PCB design tools like Altium is a benefit
- Knowledge of microcontroller highly appreciated
- Team player
- Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
- Availability around 20 hours/week
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16,00 gross/hour.
The possibility of flexible working hours is given. We offer various kinds of student opportunities with different time periods.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 5th time in a row 2023, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Since 2022 we have been officially recognized as family-friendly employer. In 2023 NXP Austria received the EqualitA award - the seal of quality for advancement of women in the workplace.