- Design, Implementation, and Testing of hardware and embedded firmware designs
- Documentation of design and test setups
- Collaborate with software, hardware, and validation teams
- Ongoing studies in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Information and Computer Engineering or similar
- Programming skills in Hardware Description Languages, C, Python
- Good English Language skills
- Availability 15 hours per week on average
- Flexible working time
- Well-structured training with domain experts and with state-of-the-art EDA tools
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16- gross/hour.
We offer internships with a variety of lengths.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.