- Software tool development in Java and Java Card
- Test development, in particular for Java Card applets
- Scripting for automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Test execution and reporting
- Responsibilities can grow based on dedication and skills
- Ongoing studies in Computer Engineering, Informatics, Security, Telematics, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience in use of version control systems (e.g. git)
- Experience in Java, C/C++/C#, Java Card is an advantage
- Experience in (test) automation (e.g. Jenkins) is an advantage
- Experience in use of collaboration tools (e.g. Jira) is an advantage
- Independent working style and motivation to learn
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
- Flexible contract with availability of 16h/week on average.
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 5th time in a row 2023, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Since 2022 we have been officially recognized as family-friendly employer. In 2023 NXP Austria received the EqualitA award - the seal of quality for advancement of women in the workplace.