For an existing web application in the context of a cryptographic validation system implemented in Java we are looking for a student to:
- Develop new features based on defined requirements
- Defining and implementing a validation concept of the system
- Test development to run NXP Crypto Libraries against the Cryptographic Validation System
- Ongoing studies in SW development, information science, information and computer engineering, mathematics, informatics or similar
- Software development skills with first experience in C and C#, Python
- Independent working style, willingness to learn, listen and adapt
- Problem solving skills
- Good English level spoken and written
- Willing to work in an international multi-site team
- Good communication skills
- Self-organized and good level of autonomy
- Basic understanding of cryptographic algorithms would be an asset
- Availability around 16-20h/week (flexible)
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 5th time in a row 2023, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Since 2022 we have been officially recognized as family-friendly employer. In 2023 NXP Austria received the EqualitA award - the seal of quality for advancement of women in the workplace.