You will be integrated in a small team of software experts and work together with them on testing our products. This can include:
- Collaboration with NXP software, validation and customer application engineers
- Implementation of personalization scripts for Secure Car Access solutions for reference kits
- Test development for existing JavaCard applets
- Jenkins management support
- Documentation of Software and Testing environment
- Responsibilities can grow based on dedication and skills
- Ongoing studies in Information and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Experience in Java/JavaCard
- Experience with scripting languages
- Interested in build and test automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Interest in using hardware is a benefit
- Independent working style and motivation to learn
- Open-minded Teamplayer
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Availability around 20 hours per week
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 16- gross/hour.
We offer internships with a variety of lengths.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.