- Your Responsibilities:
- Support process automation and improve efficiency
- Software development mainly in Linux including testing and documentation
- Take responsibility of work packages, which you will define together with our process experts
- Ongoing studies, e.g. Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering, Telematics or similar
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Knowledge of programming in Bash, C, Perl, Python, Tcl, …
- Well-structured way of working
- Good communication skills in English
- Availability: approximately 16 hours/week
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 15- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.