- Contribution to solution definition & architecture
- Setting-up firmware framework for solution hardware
- Implementing customer use case functionality into firmware
- Low level firmware debugging with debugger
- Develop and extend existing UWB applications
- Possibility of doing Bachelor-/Master thesis
- Ongoing studies in ICE/Informatics, Telematics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Automation, Computer Engineering
- Programming & debugging knowledge in C, Python
- Basic hardware handling/operation skills are an advantage
- Team player, that likes to get things done
- Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
- Availability: 15 – 20 hrs./week, possibility to work more during lecture free times and flexible time management. Possibility of working from home
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 15- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.