Your Scope of Responsibilities:
You will be integrated in a team of software and hardware experts and work together with them on testing our products. This can include:
- Implementation of HW setups and lab environments
- Implementation of new features of test frameworks including unit testing
- Implementation of system test cases
- Execution of system test cases and support of hardware and software expects while debugging identified issues
- Creation of effort estimates for your own deliverables
- Documentation and presentation of own results
- Ongoing studies in Information and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Strong interest in testing complex systems
- Knowledge of embedded firmware development (of test-applications) in C
- Willingness to work with lab and measurement instruments, evaluation boards and related hardware equipment
- Basic know how in C# and/or python
- Independent working style
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Curiosity and enjoying thinking outside the box
- Availability approximately 16 hours/week
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 15- gross/hour.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.