- Supporting the Crypto Library development and maintenance
- Embedded software development in C
- Studies in mathematics, computer science, electronic/ electrical engineering, information technology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in embedded software development, using C and assembly.
- A solid understanding of microcontroller architecture.
- First experience in implementing crypto algorithms such as DES, AES, RSA, ECC, SHA is highly appreciated
- You are a team player, you have initiative and you get results.
- Availability around 16 hours per week (on average)
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 15- gross/hour.
We offer internships with a variety of lengths.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.