The number of battery-powered electric vehicles is expected to be at 30-40 million by 2030 in the EU. This strong increase of electric vehicles is a big challenge for the energy system in Europe, but at the same time a chance to use Smart Charging and Vehicle-to-Grid technologies. As vehicles are mainly parking, they can be used as energy storage in order to increase grid stability. Therefore, the knowledge of the user behavior is essential. In the EU-Project “XL-Connect” a digital twin of the charging chain will be built up, where also a model of the user behavior will be required.
- Search for and assessment of existing charging data.
- Literature research regarding charging behavior.
- Description of methods to model the user behavior and selection of a suitable method.
- Creation of the model for the charging behavior.
What we expect from you
- Studies of electric or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Knowledge and interest in electric vehicles, charging and energy management.
- Motivation to build up models in Matlab/Simulink or similar software.
What we offer
- Collaboration and contribution in an engaged, dynamic team.
- Interesting work in an international research center.
- Paid Thesis.
- Mentoring program for new employees’.
- Diverse sports and health activities regularly.
- Corporate Events.
For technical questions please contact:
Contact: Barbara Cappello | +43 316 873 9028 | Inffeldgasse 21a, 8010 Graz | www.v2c2.at