- Supporting the planning and organization of activities related to projects in the areas of Supply Chain Management
- Supporting the Supply Chain Analysis team in task and information management – especially Monitoring & Reporting
- Administrative support in Cost Monitoring in Logistics Area, such as:
- Generating Purchase Requisitions
- Checking invoices & setup control tables
- Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor.
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies in the fields of economics
- The minimum length of the mandatory internship should be 4 - 6 months
- Strong interest in Supply Chain Management
- Very good English and German language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- A precise and well-structured approach to work as well as the ability to work well within a team
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.