- Support of the Payment & Fraud team with consumer facing topics, such as refunds, chargeback handling
- Take over various administrative and ad hoc tasks for the team and assist in its day-to-day activities
- Organisation of processes documentation in Payment & Fraud Team
- Work closely and in collaboration with other members of Cash Management and within Finance
- Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor.
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months or longer
- Fluent in spoken and written English language skills
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office, especially Excel
- Teamwork-oriented and pro-active attitude, as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with different departments and team member
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.