- Implementation of tests of the Software written in C which is running on different platforms
- Implementation of tests of a Java microservice to which the devices are connecting
- Implementation of scripts for test automation in Python, Shell, Groovy or other scripting languages
- Setting up automated test environment
- Ongoing studies in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Experience in C programming
- Other higher level object-oriented programming languages are a benefit (preferably Java)
- Willingness to listen, adapt and learn
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills (conversation and writing)
- Availability around 16 hours per week
- Flexible working time
- On-site free beverages and fresh fruit
- Social events (student get-togethers, networking opportunities, etc)
- Opportunity to grow into a permanent employee
and many other benefits!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 15- gross/hour!
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award for the 4th time in a row 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria. Furthermore, we have recently been certified as Family Friendly Employer.