- Location: Vienna Airport
- Employment level: University internship
- Function: Customer service
- Working time: Full time
- Salary: The salary for this internship is EUR 1.377,00 - gross/month (38,5 h/week) according to the valid collective agreement.
We are responsible for the Lufthansa Group B2B Sales Services. Our team creates the global call center strategy and closely cooperates with our worldwide service providers.
In your role you will support our team in the the following tasks:
- Creation of Excel spreadsheets, dashboards and Power Point presentations
- Administrative support in the evaluation of tender applications
- Implemention of new B2B services & processes
- KPI monitoring
- Optimising provider porfolio according to market proximity, cost, language & quality
- 13. Salary/holiday allowance
- Flight privileges
- Canteen (subsidized by employer)
- Docotr's office
- Employee and networking events
We are also happy to work with agile working methods, such as the Kanban Board, Design Thinking, etc.
You have curiosity with drive and passion? We are looking for you!
We are looking for an intern who wants to actively contribute to various tasks.
During this internship you will get insights in the day-to-day business and will be strongly involved in exciting projects!
- You are an active student for the duration of the internship
- You have strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- You are a teamplayer
- You should have very good knowledge of German and English (verbal and written)
- You should bring excellent knowledge of Ms Office tools
- You are vaccinated against Covid-19 or recently recovered
- You are of EU nationality or hold an unrestricted work permit for Austria
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal – to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.www.austrianairlines.ag/jobscareer.aspx