- Location: Vienna Airport
- Employment level: University internship
- Function: Business Strategy / Corporate Development
- Working time: Full time
- Salary: The salary for this internship is EUR 1.377,00 - gross/month (38,5 h/week) according to the valid collective agreement.
This position offers you the opportunity to actively shape our cultural transformation. Through company-wide cooperation, you will get to know colleagues from numerous divisions, levels and locations.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of initiatives to promote cultural development
- Preparation, organization and moderation of meetings and workshops
- Conception and implementation of internal and external communication measures
- Supporting day-to-day business and taking ownership for various task packages
- 13. Salary/holiday allowance
- Flight privileges
- Canteen (subsidized by employer)
- Docotr's office
- Employee and networking events
Behind the scenes
Become part of Austrian Airlines and help to actively shape our cultural transformation. Through company-wide cooperation, you will get to know colleagues from numerous divisions, levels and locations.
Join us on our way forward: After challenging years of crisis and restructuring, our goal now is to shape an airline that people love! And this should apply to both our customers and our employees.
What makes us as an organisation? We can always rely on each other and roll up our sleeves when it matters. The team spirit within Austrian Airlines is something very special and we make sure that you will feel welcome here!
In order to position ourselves successfully in the market, it must be clearly recognisable what Austrian Airlines stands for and what makes it remarkable. We want to rediscover our identity on a joint voyage together with the entire organisation: Our Corporate Identity Journey.
While prior work is a plus – we are mainly looking for a motivated, self-driven and enthusiastic personality, with a structured way of working and who enjoy connecting people from diverse backgrounds.
- You are an enrolled student in the field of business, psychology, communication, media or a comparable course of study
- You have enthusiasm for communication and connecting with people from different backgrounds
- You have the ability to work independently and link facts, take over tasks proactively
- You have structured way of working, creativity and commitment as well as team spirit, strong communication skills and openness to new experiences
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You have very good MS-Office skills
- You are vaccinated against Covid-19 and/or recovered
- You have an unrestricted work permit for Austria
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal – to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.www.austrianairlines.ag/jobscareer.aspx