What awaits you?
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team having the joint mission to create the future of sustainable mobility.
- Accompanied by an experienced mentor, helping you to open doors, you can grow professionally and personally.
- During four placements (two of which abroad) that are individually tailored to your profile, you will establish an international network and get in-depth insights into projects, strategies and culture.
- We offer you flexible working hours.
- After the 18-month programme, you will take on a permanent role within the BMW Group and bring in your strengths and unique profile to make an impact.
What topics can you expect?
- As part of our highly qualified and appreciative team, you will dive into one specific area within the field of e-mobility and innovative powertrains. Together with you and depending on your interest and skills, we will select the field of work which suits you best – from E-Drives to power electronics or Batteries.
- Taking responsibility as of day one, you will be dealing with a wide range of tasks around innovative technologies shaping the future of sustainable mobility with your team.
- This means, you are involved in developing the next generation of electric powertrains – from design, simulation up to testing an validation.
- You will work with development partners in different locations in different countries.
- Further, you may be involved in testing new components in the early development phases of a vehicle.
What is your professional background?
- An above-average degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, E-mobility or similar diciplines.
- Six months of relevant practical experience in an environment close to one of the working areas above.
- At least four months of studying, working or travelling abroad.
What are your personal skills?
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You approach demanding projects and cross-functional collaboration with passion.
- You take on responsibility with motivation and drive.
- You are open to other people, different cultural backgrounds and new perspectives.
- You master your everyday work with creative solutions and “out of the box” thinking.
Gross salary: EUR 4.205,00 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
What are your next steps?
- After submitting your application, you will receive an invitation to an online assessment.
- If you make it to the next round, you will receive an invitation to a video interview by e-mail. Please also check your spam folder regularly.
Please note: We assess all qualifications in total and rate them against one another. Thus, if you for example have less experience abroad but therefore more practical experience, we would still be happy to receive your application. Ready to go places? Apply now!