- Responsibility, conception and further development of frontend concepts and architectures (Tech Lead).
- Realization of high-quality code for web-based, industry-standard software (clean code, reviews).
- Holding customer workshops to analyze and specify the (technical) requirements up to the design of the frontend draft.
- Ensuring a high-quality standard in the frontend (especially tests).
- Sparring partner and coach for less experienced and new colleagues.
- Completed education (HTL, FH, Uni) in the field of software engineering or similar.
- Several years of experience in web front-end development (3+ years).
What's in it for you
- Variety & challenge: You work on products that can answer highly complex questions with the help of data and their contexts. Our tools are used by large international companies to connect data and properly understand its context.
- Tech Stack: ReactJS, Angular, .Net 6, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Neo4j, Azure, AWS, PostgresSQL, GitLab CI/CD.
- Hardware: High performance Windows or Macbook Pro laptop.
- A motivated, ambitious and dynamic start-up team working inside leading R&D center for virtual technology in Graz.
- Contractually secured home office models and individual time management that offer you the flexibility you need.
- Attractive compensation packages and future possibilities on profit participation.
- An environment with flat hierarchies that gives you the freedom to take on responsibility and allows for creative collaboration.
- Competent usage of web frameworks (e.g., React, Angular or Vue).
- Experience with APIs (REST etc.).
- Affinity for user experience (colours, proportions).
- Good German and English skills.
- Personal and professional development opportunities on any career level.
- Welcome Day for new employees’.
- Mentoring programme for new employees’.
- Sports and health promotion activities, including weekly yoga, company runs and medical check-ups
- Corporate events.
We embrace diversity in terms of ethnicity and cultural background, gender, age, religion and ideology, sexual orientation and actively promote inclusion.
The minimum annual salary, depending on qualification and classification, is EUR 50,400 gross (fulltime). An overpayment is possible and depends on qualification and the present special experience (Senior or Lead Position).
Learn more about #VirtualVehicle on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
APPLY NOW and JOIN OUR TEAM
Your Contact: Barbara Cappello / Recruiting / + 43- 316- 873- 9028