The job holder supports the corresponding team lead in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of her/his functional responsibility.
- The Analyst ensures global support
- Control of change requests and development of technical solutions
- Consulting and customizing in the SAP Modules PS and CO
- Recording and analysis of user requirements, elaboration of detailed solutions, implementation, introduction and operation of complex SAP applications with a strong focus on standard solutions as best practice
- Assists the monitoring of the developments in the SAP System
- Time tracking according to MIT standard
- Documentation according to MIT standard
- Cost-conscious travel planning according to MIT policy
- Processing of support messages
- Support of rollout Projects
- First and Second-Level-Support, User training
- Contribution in business process modeling and blueprint creation
- Studies in Business Informatics or other comparable education
- Several Years of experience in SAP Consulting with the Main Focus on SAP PS and SAP CO
- Analytical and process-related approach as well as a cross-module way of thinking
- Ideally, you already have experience in the S/4HANA environment
- Experience with SAP FI advantage or experience in financial business
- Profound English language skills (written and oral)
- German language skills are of advantage
- Knowledge of ABAP is an advantage
- Material Ledger Skill is an advantage
- SAP, MS Office, Outlook experience
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 60.000,- with corresponding qualification. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Regular travel up to 15% of the time.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.