- Quantitative analysis and evaluation of logistics data and processes
- Preparing Forecast and other Reports
- Supporting daily business of European Supply Chain
- Supporting of process analysis including evaluation of the European Supply Chain and identification of potential improvements
- Supporting conceptual Supply Chain projects
- Acting as Key User for Supply Chain Management (testing of IT changes/end-user training)
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Experience in the area of reporting and data analysis
- Very good MS Office (especially Excel) and SAP skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive for results, Initiative and change orientation are key competencies
- A precise, well-structured and responsible approach to work and an analytic mindset
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.