- Responding to technical support questions from 3rd party developers
- Investigating technical questions and problems, with the goal of suggesting solutions to developers
- Developing example code and software tools used by game developers, or writing technical whitepapers with the aim to educate game developers
- Representing Nintendo of Europe in industry events, participating in meetings with external partners and answering inquiries
- Degree in Computer Engineering - Master or comparable qualification
- Experience in C/C++ development
- Knowledge of compiler toolchains and video-game industry would be a plus
- Professional proficiency in English and preferably speaking an additional European language
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to work flexibly and handle a dynamic workload
- Open to business travel within Europe, potentially to the America and Japan
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.