- Supporting the Social Media team in all activities related to the communication on owned social media channels
- Ensuring timely implementation of social media messages (tweets, posts, videos, etc.) for Nintendo of Europe's owned social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and others in co-operation with internal stakeholders
- Evaluating the success of activities on Nintendo of Europe's digital channels based on predefined KPIs
- Researching and proposing new opportunities for digital marketing and advertising campaigns, incl. A/B testing
- Providing support and consultancy to internal stakeholders
Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor!
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The minimum length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Fluent in spoken and written English, another European language is a plus
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially good under- standing of Excel is a plus as well
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely, cooperatively and effectively with different departments and with the team members
- Passion for games and the video game industry
Earliest possible start date: January 2023
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application – in English – including your CV, confirmation letter for mandatory internship from your university and your earliest possible starting date.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.