- Supporting the team of Artwork Coordinators
- Supporting the licensed products approval process between Nintendo of Europe, licensees and Nintendo Japan
- Checking licensed products quality and conformity with Nintendo guidelines and standards
- Supporting the handling of product samples (storage, packing, inventory)
- Supporting the department and the superior with various administrative tasks related to licensing
- Current studies in Business Administration / Languages / Marketing, studies in the area of Design Licensing or comparable studies / fashion business management
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies and the length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Strong skills in written and spoken English; Japanese language skills are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely, cooperatively and effectively with different departments and with the team members
- Team oriented mindset and good communication skills
- Passion for games and the video game industry, interest for art and design
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application – in English – including your CV, confirmation letter for mandatory internship from your university and your earliest possible starting date.
With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.