What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be actively involved in software development projects from requirements engineering to successful go-live
- You'll work on design and implementation of the software architecture with different technologies
- You'll develop new innovative software solutions with the team to bring new features to our customers
- You'll implement quality assurance measures / analysis and eliminate software errors
What you bring to the role:
- Completed IT education or comparable qualifications (ideal for career starters)
- Knowledge or experience in software development with Java
- Knowledge in the conception of database modeling using SQL
- Rapid understanding and interest in learning and using new technologies
- High degree of initiative, reliability, determination and willingness to learn
- A collaboration mindset with an independent and accurate approach and willingness to work in an agile team
- Communication skills in English (verbal and written). German would be an asset.
What’s in it for you:
Beyond Now Benefits:
While a minimum salary of EUR 2.635,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.
Find out more about us and what’s in it for you at: https://www.beyondnow.com/en/company/careers/work-at-beyond/ and apply here!