- You are responsible for interfacing of engineering and design for manufacturing between the company and the headquarters to coordinate engineering information and issues to monitor and to guide pack development projects
- Coordinating the collaboration between the headquarters and the company for development projects
- Act as a communication bridge between the company design engineers and the headquarters manufacturing technology engineers
- Engineering issue reporting to the headquarters in Asia
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electric/Electronics engineering
- A minimum of 2-years relevant experience, preferably in automotive industry or similar.
- Independent, systematic and process-oriented approach, great initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Critical questioning and challenging of project contents.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, PPT, Word) and CATIA/PTC is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and German for both verbal and written communication (level B1 is a minimum), Korean is an advantage
- Options for individual and specialised education and training
- Good working atmosphere in an internationally successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, employee parking spaces and good public transport connections
- The opportunity to actively shape your own career
Das Gehalt für diese Stelle beträgt Minimum gross salary EUR 3.100,00 for 38,5 hours per week. Possibility of overpayment depending on your qualification and experience!