Technical Product Consultant (m/f/x)
Beyond Now, Graz-Umgebung
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be using your knowledge to consult our clients/integrators on how to best integrate our products
- You will analyse the essence of integration issues and propose best practice solutions to overcome
- You will proactively connect to and exchange with internal stakeholders to improve your knowledge
- You will be continuously spotting areas for improvement
What you bring to the role:
- You have completed an IT education (HTL, University, FH, apprenticeship or similar)
- You are an excellent and proactive communicator
- You understand how to meet people on their own ground and create constructive solutions with them
- You follow a structured approach
- You are not afraid to try out new things and dig into technical details if necessary
- You have a basic willingness to travel (approx. 20%, few weeks at a time) and intercultural competence
- You have strong communication skills in English (verbal and written). German would be an asset.
What’s in it for you:
Beyond Now Benefits:
- No core time home office
- Meal voucher
- Job ticket
- Free entrance Schwarzl-Lake
- Free parking
- Events & gifts
- Onboarding & buddy
- Training & development
- This role is aimed at professionals who want to take on responsibility and meet the customers needs with constructive solutions.
- A minimum collective salary of € 36.890,- gross per year is intended. However, we offer a salary in line with the market, depending on your specific qualifications and professional experience.
Find out more about us and what’s in it for you at: https://www.beyondnow.com/en/company/careers/work-at-beyond/ and apply here!