Cloud Innovation Engineer (m/f/x)
Beyond Now, Graz-Umgebung
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll ride on top of the technology trend wave by designing new strategies and driving innovation in our cloud infrastructure (currently based on AWS and GCS).
- Your focus will be on the development/improvement of creative, future-oriented, and scalable cloud infrastructure solutions by applying state-of-the-art technologies.
- You'll continuously improve our automated CI/CD process.
- You'll work in a highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts who embrace innovation and change.
- You'll share your knowledge within the team.
What you bring to the role:
- Completed IT education (HTL, Uni/FH) or comparable qualifications
- Min. 5 years of working experience in relevant technologies
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in cloud native technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Excellent overview/understanding of current trends in cloud technologies and services
- Willingness to experiment with new technologies and break new ground
- Knowledge or experience in Java and/or Linux
- Convincing team player with the ambition to drive innovation and contribute ideas
- Communication skills in English (verbal and written) necessary, German would be an asset
What’s in it for you:
You can avail of our multiple benefits:
- Training & development
- Hybrid working models
- Team Events & company get together
- Health & Wellbeing Programs
- International projects
- Life events gifts & employee referral bonus
- Buddy programm
- Inclusive and diverse team culture
While a minimum salary of EUR 3.600, - gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.